We specialize in Datsuns
We have over 30 Years of experience restoring and modifying 1970-1983 Datsun cars and trucks.
A Short List of Services...
- Award winning Paint & Body work
- Rust Repair and Floor Pans Replacement
- Custom wheels & tires
- Polished / coated trim
- Chrome & Painted Bumpers
- New Glass & Weatherstrip Rubber Seals
- LED Headlight & Lighting kits
- Spoilers, Air Dams, Wings, Body Kits and Flares
- Custom & OEM Seats
- New and Covered Dash
- Special Gauges
- From Leather, and Alcantara to cloth and factory style vinyl
- Soundproofing and many carpet options
- Stereo and unique sound system choices
- Custom built L series stock and Race Engines
- Full Transmission Rebuild Services
- Differential & CV Axle Upgrades
- Performance exhaust
- From SU and Weber Carbs to ITBs and EFI
- Stock to track-ready suspension features
- Mild to Wild brake options
What We Do
Turn a 40+ year old Datsun into a jaw dropping, show stopper, that performs better than factory.
removing, replacing, or repairing in an effort to return it to like-new or better condition
modifying the drivetrain and suspension using Datsun specific dyno tuning techniques
improvements in vehicle safety, reliability, or improvements in street or track performance
engine swaps, disc brakes, coilovers, triple carbs, seat conversions, LED light retrofit, etc
Included One-way Towing
If the budget of the project allows we will come pick up your car within 500 miles of Los Angeles!
All I got was "the run around" from other Zcar outfits. I was gifted an original owner 240Z that was in dilapidated shape at best. After contacting Al, he responded (without lip service) and formulated a plan to evaluate my car. After the initial "just get it running" request, it became obvious to me that this was going to be too much for me to do on my own in my garage. Given the good faith that he had demonstrated, I decided to hire the Doctor Datsun for my restoration. The end product was a nicely done 240Z that I regularly enjoy and get compliments every time I'm out on the road. I would highly recommend Doctor Datsun to anybody considering this type of process.